Who we are?
VdH Logistics is the data controller responsible for the processing of your personal data and has its registered office at:
Anthonis De Jonghestraat 29,
CBE number: 0842.882.785.
You can contact us using the following general details:
Tel: +32(0)3 254 10 07
Fax: +32(0)3 254 10 06
Which personal data do we process?
We process the following personal data:
- Identification data
Why do we process your personal data?
We process the above-mentioned personal data for the following reasons:
- Customer management
If we process your data for any other purpose than the purposes specified above, we will notify you of this in advance.
Are your personal data shared with third parties?
Your personal data are never sold or transferred to third parties for commercial purposes.
The only ways in which your personal data may be transferred to third parties are as follows:
- You have given your prior explicit consent to that effect;
- We are under a legal obligation to transfer your personal data in the context of (preventing) fraud and misuse;
In concrete terms, your personal data are or may be shared with the following third parties for the reasons stated in brackets:
- Van Putten Automatisatie (IT management)
- HeadOffice (web design)
How long are your personal data retained for?
Your personal data will not be retained for any longer than necessary. This means your data will be deleted from our records once two years have passed.
Aside from the period for which we retain your personal data, we will also delete your personal data if you have explicitly asked us to do so via the contact details above.
Which rights do you have?
You have a range of rights that you may exercise by contacting us using the contact details above.
- Inspection of the personal data in relation to you that are processed by us; if necessary, the correction of inaccurate/incomplete personal data or the deletion of personal data; as well as — in certain cases — restriction of the processing of your personal data or objection to it.
- Transfer of your personal data either through providing you with these data in a readable format, or through direct transfer by us to a third-party service provider designated by you.
- Objection to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Withdrawal of consent previously given in relation to the processing of your personal data.
- Submission of a complaint to the supervisory authority if you are not satisfied with the handling of your question or complaint by us, using the following details:
- Data Protection Authority
Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel
+32 (0)2 274 48 00
- Data Protection Authority
How can you exercise your rights?
You can contact us using the contact details above.
Your contact for questions or complaints in relation to the processing of personal data is Ellen Van den Heuvel, who can be contacted directly via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone: +32 (0)3 750 23 03.